- Your wife drapes a blond wig over your monitor to remind you of what
she looks like.
- You can't correspond with your mother because she doesn't have a
- You sit in front of the TV trying to type at a keyboard.
- Your computer room has a better air conditioner than your bedroom.
- You speak of "Your Server" with the same reverence you used
to reserve for your Doctor.
- You comment, while watching a sunset, that the image would be enhanced
with 10% more magenta and a higher resolution.
- The optometrist looks deep in your eyes, and sees a screen saver.
- Q: Why was there a bug in the computer?
A: Because it was looking for a byte to eat?
- If your fingers quit moving because you've been online for 36 hours.
- When your desk collapses under the weight of your computer
- If you try to press Alt-F4 to close your car window.
You finally save up enough to visit the Grand Canyon, and you can't help
but wonder how it would look on a 32" LED Monitor.
- You ask a plumber how much it would cost to replace the chair in
front of your computer with a toilet.
- Your dog has its own home page.
- You suspect there's a virus in your mashed potatoes.
- Q: What did the spider do on the
A: Made a website!
- Q: Why did the computer squeak?
A: Because someone stepped on it's mouse!