Kensington Single Monitor Desk-Mount Arm (Black) Model: 60106
Clamp on for more space and comfort! Position your monitor for space-saving, comfortable viewing. Arm extends up to 20.5″ in any direction. Tilts up to 90 degress in all directions. Three height levels. Easily assembled and attached. Sleek design fits desks up to 4″ thick. Accommodates “VESA compliant” or “zero footprint” flat panels up to 20lbs.
- CLAMP ON FOR MORE SPACE AND COMFORT! Position your monitor for space-saving, comfortable viewing. Arm extends up to 20.5″ in any direction. Tilts up to 90 degress in all directions. Three height levels. Easily assembled and attached. Sleek design fits desks up to 4″ thick. Accommodates “VESA compliant” or “zero footprint” flat panels up to 20lbs.
- Device Supported: Flat Panel Display
- Maximum Load Capacity: 20 lb
- Additional Information:
- Clamp fits most desks from 1″ to 4″ thick
- Easy to assemble and attach without drilling
- Three height levels for individual viewing comfort
- Save space by suspending zero-footprint flat panel monitor above desk
- It extends, rotates, tilts, and swaps landscape and portrait for easy viewing.
- Compatibility:Flat Panel Monitor
- Certifications & Standards:VESA
- Recycled: No
This product is either seller refurbished or used
Our employees take pride in our refurbished products. All of our products are guaranteed in excellent working and physical condition. Each unit goes through our rigorous refurbishing process because we care about quality and performance. Each unit is tested and all parts are restored to working condition. We carry multiple unit of each item, therefore, the listing photos may be stock or a general picture of one of the units represented.
Our items come with a 90 Day Warranty unless indicated otherwise. Our warranty is valid only for equipment returned in its originally purchased configuration. Notebook batteries have a Dead of Arrival warranty and are guaranteed to run a minimum of 20 minutes. Battery DOA warranty valid ONLY if RMA form is submitted within 7 days of receipt of product. Printers have a 30 day warranty, toner cartridge and printer cable not included (unless otherwise indicated). Feature Marketing is not responsible for any errors resulting from software or configurations added to equipment after purchase. Returned merchandise must include an RMA number which are issued before a return. All RMA numbers are good for 15 days. Feature Marketing reserves the right to either replace, credit, refuse or refund any returned merchandise.
The Customer assumes all responsibility for any fees associated with collection of payment. More warranty information here.